I had to get up early this morning for two meetings. One at 6am and the other at 8am. I overslept for the first meeting, but made it there by 6:15am. Now I am in between meetings. I am drinking a cup of coffee and here is what is on my mind:
- I don’t follow baseball so I really don’t have an opinion about all the hall-of-fame stuff going on right now.
- I am tired of the rain, and we have several more days of it ahead.
- I have one more week before I start another semester of teaching sociology at Nashville State Community College. I am not ready to go back.
- I am excited about what God has in store for our church in 2013. I need to purchase more tables.
- I’m ready for summer.
- Next Tuesday our church will start hosting a teen Bible study on Tuesday evenings in the Natchez community of Franklin.
- Our church will start its second class of Jobs for Life in March.
- I am blessed beyond measure. Thank You God.
- I can’t believe Brian Kelly may leave Notre Dame. Why can’t it be Nick Saban leaving Alabama?
- I’m hoping UT has a better basketball season than how they have started off.
- Easter is early this year; the last Sunday in March.
Well, that’s about it. Thanks for reading.