It’s a cool fall Saturday in Franklin, TN. I am in my recliner watching Tennessee playing South Carolina. Here is what is going through my mind:
- Why am I wasting my time watching UT football?
- I am ready for summer.
- Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away, and then comes Christmas.
- I am ready to fry some turkeys.
- I am glad I don’t live in a swing state. I think I would go crazy with all the political commercials.
- The grass is going to have to be cut one more time.
- I need to schedule a trip down to Vortex Spring for some dry-suit diving. Who’s in?
- My fantasy football team has won 3 in a row. I hope tomorrow brings #4.
- We still have serious racial problems in the U.S.
What’s going through your mind?