It’s Saturday, September 1st, and here is what is running through my mind:
- I am glad the UT Vols beat NC State last night. I hope the Vols have a great season, but we will have to wait and see. All last night’s win means is that UT is a good ACC team. What’s going to happen when SEC play begins?
- I hope Michigan beats Alabama tonight. Nothing personal Bama fans, I’m just tired of seeing “Roll Tide” all over the place.
- I really need to go ride my bike, but I doubt I do.
- I thought Clint Eastwood’s speech the other night was odd, kind of like that crazy uncle at your family reunion, but everyone loves said uncle so I guess it was odd in a good way.
- I wish I was as good of a writer and blogger as my friend Kevin Scott.
- Misty and I ate breakfast this morning at Puckett’s in downtown Franklin. I should not have gone back for seconds.
- I wonder what it would be like NOT to be a local church pastor? I have been one now for 23 years.
- I wonder if it is time to shut down my blog at #grayfwb? What do you think?
- I wish I could do more with my blog, floodsofjustice. I think that is the most important blog page I have.
- I have not listened to talk radio (except for sports) all week. I don’t really feel any different.
- I am still not sure if I will vote in this year’s presidential election. I do know I will not vote for Obama or Romney. They are two-sides of the same coin.
- I think people have fought and died for my right not to vote.
- I wonder how my friends are doing in Honduras.
- I need to go scuba diving. I didn’t get to go nearly as much as I wanted to this summer.
- Next summer, I get to take Zach on Blackbeards to do a lot of diving. Can’t wait!
- I wish I could afford a drysuit; either DUI or White’s. Maybe one day.
- I wish I could go to the Pioneer Leader’s Conference in March 2013.
- I need to cut the grass…I doubt I do.