- Yesterday was Super Tuesday, but what was so super about it?
- I am ready for summer and hot weather, even though we had a mild spring.
- I am getting the itch to go scuba diving. I made my reservations yesterday for dives in Grand Cayman and Cozumel.
- I am thankful for my good friends, Chris and Jon. I look forward to our lunch and conversation each Tuesday.
- I have my own set of keys to an Irish Pub (if you want to know why, let me know and I will tell you, don’t worry, I’m not drinking…yet).
- I have been swimming 4 days a week since January 1st. I am now up to swimming 1 to 1.5 miles each day I go. I have not lost a lot of weight, but I feel better.
- I have been to more Vandy baseball games in the last 2 weeks then I have in my entire life combined. (If you want to know why, let me know and I will tell you.)
- I now have 3 blogs: this one, www.floodsofjustice.wordpress.com; and www.grayfwb.wordpress.com. Check them out.
- The students at our church recently went skying. The pictures on this blog are of my daughter, Kat, and son, Zach, from that trip.
- I would be honored if you followed my on twitter, @riggs_kevin.
- I have a lunch meeting with some friends today, so I have to go.
Thanks for reading.