We have had a lot of rain the last couple of days in Middle Tennessee. It looks like it is clearing out today, but the temperature is dropping and it is quite dreary outside. It’s a slow day for me and here are some things running through my mind right now:
- Can’t believe how much passion Tim Tebow elicits from people. There seems to be no middle ground, you either love him or hate him. I posted the skit Saturday Night Live did on him this past weekend on my facebook. It has drawn quite a bit of conversation. Check it out.
- Yesterday, I stood in the rain and helped distribute 400 boxes of food and housing supplies to 400 families. I don’t think most people know how great of a need there is in my wealthy hometown of Franklin, TN.
- Wish I could make a quick trip down to central Florida and dive Ginnie Springs, Devil’s Den, and Blue Grotto. (I would settle for a quick drip to the Florida Panhandle to dive Morrison Spring, Vortex Spring, and a couple of jetties. (The picture to the right was taken at Blue Grotto.)
- I need to get working on my second book. I actually have two books in my head that I need to get on paper. The working title of one is, Into the Wilderness, based on Mark’s Gospel. The other working title is, Moral Leadership.
- I think as my children get older, Christmas becomes less stressful and more about Jesus than gifts. I like that.
- Yesterday I had an in-grown toenail removed. Anybody want to see pictures?
- If you are still reading this, you apparently, are more bored than I am.
- This is my 96th post this year.
- The next few days will get busy for a lot of people who will be traveling. So, let me take the opportunity now to say, “Merry Christmas” and “Happy New Year.”
What’s on your mind right now?